Online Banking + Mobile Banking = Digital Banking
Take advantage of our wide array of FNB’s Digital Banking services. They’re secure, easy to use and provides you with the opportunity to access your accounts 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
We also offer business solutions including Cash Management and Remote Deposit Capture.
Digital Banking Features
Organize your dashboard, change the order of the tiles that are displayed, add or remove any of the tiles. Customize your dashboard to your preference!
Messages - Start a Conversation
Start a live conversation with a member of our Digital Banking Team.
Please Note: Live conversations are only available during regular business hours. Messages sent during non-banking hours will be viewed and replied to the next business day.
My Finance Forecaster
A handy personal finance management tool to see where and how your money is being spent. Create budgets and set goals to get the most from your money.
Control when, where and how your card is used. Have peace of mind knowing you can turn your card(s) on/off and set controls. Report lost or stolen cards, re-order cards and activate cards.
View account balances, loan payments, and loan payoff information. View account details, transactions, balances, images, routing number, account numbers and loan payoff information.
Initiate a one-time transfer or create recurring transfers to an internal or external account from your checking, savings, or line of credit accounts. Transfer funds to make a loan payment or pay off a loan.
View your account statements and notices. Documents can be viewed, printed or saved to your computer or mobile device.
Download account transactions into money management software, word processing, spreadsheets, and text formats.
View and manage your payments with our FREE bill pay service. Set up one time or recurring payments to any person or business in the U.S.
Rush Payments*, Gift Pay*, and Charity Pay* are also available.
*Charges may apply to some services within Payments.
Place stop payments on a single check or a range of checks at a discounted rate of $10.00 as opposed to the in-person rate of $15.00. Please contact the bank to place stop payments on ACH transactions.
Please Note: Stop payments can only be placed on the desktop version and not on the mobile version.
Re-order checks any time, right from FNB Digital Banking.
Please Note: The first order must be placed by our customer service department.
Set-up balance, transactions, and deposit alerts.
(Only available on a mobile device)
- Offers the convenience of easily depositing checks into a FNB checking or savings account anytime, anywhere.
- You will need to have FNB Digital Banking and then download our FNB Digital Banking app.
- Just request access for Mobile Deposit by signing in with your Username and Password, select the swing out menu and select Deposit checks. Choose the accounts to enroll and wait for the account approval. You will receive an alert message when the account approval has been completed.
- You are now ready to deposit a check!
- Select Deposit a check, select the account to deposit to, endorse the back of the check and write FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY FNB, enter the amount of the check and follow the prompts to take a picture of the front and back of the check.
- Sign ~ Snap ~ Send
- It’s that easy!!
We’re thrilled to offer Self-Enrollment with FNB Digital Banking! The Self-Enrollment feature allows you to get instant access to your FNB accounts and other helpful financial tools in just a few quick steps!
Introducing My Finance Forecaster!
My Finance Forecaster is a budgeting tool and spending tracker that gives you the control over both daily and long-term finances to help manage your money and achieve your financial goals!
Have a Question?
While logged into FNB Digital Banking, reach out using the Message feature, and chat with a member of our Digital Banking team within minutes!
Digital Banking Safety
At Farmers National Bank, we are committed to helping you protect your personal and financial information. Both www.farmersnationalbank.bank and FNB Digital Banking are secure sites.
Here’s how you can tell:
The “https” protocol at the beginning of the web address in the address bar indicates that you are using a secure communication over the Internet. This protocol is a combination of the standard Hypertext Transfer Protocol (http) with the security component SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). A padlock icon is also present to indicate a secure connection. The https protocol is utilized on all pages displaying your sensitive customer information.
FNB Digital Banking Security
- We will NEVER email you for your personal information. Any email claiming to be Farmers National Bank requesting information such as social security numbers, usernames or passwords should NEVER be trusted or opened.
- DO NOT WRITE YOUR PASSWORD DOWN.
- Always LOG OFF your FNB Digital Banking session before leaving your computer.