Residential Mortgage Loans
Owning a home continues to be a goal for Americans and affordable financing is an important component of home ownership. Farmers National Bank is committed to offering competitive lending options for existing and new homeowners in the Bank’s market area.
- FNB offers fixed interest rate balloon loans for 61, 84, and 120 months, with amortization as long as 30 years.
- For borrowers seeking fixed interest rates greater than 120 months, with amortization as long as 30 years, the Bank sells the loan to Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago, while retaining the loan servicing responsibilities. You are still able to pay your loan payment at any of the FNB branches.
- FNB partners with government supported programs, including USDA Rural Development, to provide loans with terms advantageous to qualified borrowers.
- FNB offers other types of residential lending, including construction financing and “home equity” lines of credit.
- FNB continues to keep interest rates competitive and closing costs low.
- Various refinance loan options are available such as: lowering your rate, shortening the length of your mortgage, reducing your monthly payments, or looking into using your home equity for home improvements.
The information gathering process for residential lending is very specific with certain information required to be provided (it’s your home, remember!).
Want to find out how much your monthly payment would be with a new loan?
Try one of our mortgage calculators now!
Residential Real Estate Rates
Rates effective as of 8/01/22
|Type||Interest Rate||APR*||Payment per $100,000|
|15 Year Fixed||4.500%||4.552%||$764.99|
|20 Year Fixed||4.875%||4.917%||$653.07|
|30 Year Fixed||5.375%||5.406%||$559.97|
|* APR = Annual Percentage Rate
The APR and Monthly calculations are based on a no cash-out refinance loan amount of $100,000 and 20% down payment for conventional loans. Actual interest rates, fees and APRs will vary based on credit history and other loan attributes and are subject to change without notice at any time prior to locking your interest rate.
Please contact any of our local lenders to discuss other residential real estate options such as: construction loans, Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC) and balloon loans.