FNB brings years of experience to the job of settling an estate, plus in-depth knowledge of today's ever-changing and complex tax laws. We facilitate all of the details of administering your estate and distributing your assets - making sure your wishes are carried out to the letter. We work closely with you, your family and other professional advisors you choose, and also serve as your corporate trustee or executor as needed.
Rely on FNB to:
- Collect income and dividends generated by trust or estate assets
- Distribute income and principal to beneficiaries per your stated wishes
- Make decisions consistent with your Estate Planning documents
- Maintain records for your assets and investments
Trust & Estate Taxes:
- Resources and knowledge to help save time and identify tax savings to simplify your life.
- Familiarity with special tax questions that arise when an estate is settled
Trust & Estate Settlement Services:
- Streamline and simplify the whole process
- Minimize federal estate and gift taxes
- Gather, safeguard, and distribute assets
- Pay all debts
As a Full-Service Ag Community Bank, FNB offers a full range of Farm Management services. As part of the Trust and Asset Management services, FNB manages agricultural properties as trustee, executor or as a representative for absentee property owners.
Our expertise includes but is not limited to:
- Monitoring farm conditions and land prices to maximize profits
- Marketing and leasing farmland to productive, contentious tenants
- Reviewing and paying farm expenses
- Participation and knowledge of USDA and FSA programs
- Furnish reports and provide safekeeping of important documents
To learn more about how the Trust and Asset Management Department at Farmers National Bank can benefit you and your heirs, contact us today! We welcome the opportunity to help you improve your financial future.